See set up instructions
Sources of inspiration for the Monolithos collection were found in the rocky minerals, the Greek flora, and primordial construction, as well as influences from Picionian architecture, Noguchi’s sculpting and Moralis paintings.
At the same time, the unique natural material that has been used provides the calmness of minimalism through the lines and shapes seen in the oak wood.
Available in 4 different dimensions:
- Small oval: Length 80cm| Width 50cm | Height 40cm (31.5''x19.7''x15.7'')
- Large oval: Length 110cm | Width 80cm | Height 45cm (43.3''x31.5''x17.7'')
- Round: Diameter 50cm | Height 50cm (20''x20'')
- Long oval: Length 150cm | Width 50cm | Height 35cm (59''x19.7''x13.8'')
The legs of the table are fully detachable and therefore anyone can easily screw them in. In the product's packaging, you will find an easy to use assembling kit that contains:
- Instructions with the details of how to assemble the table
- Fabric pouch with the necessary screws
- Custom-made torx allen with a wooden handle
- Wooden keychain in the shape of a bicycle
No glues have been used for the production of the tables. The final finish of the table is made of ecological water varnish, which in fact protects the wood from liquids.