Finally! The much expected holiday season has arrived and you don’t have to worry anymore about leaving your beloved pet behind. As the hospitality industry has started to recognize the needs of this special member of your family, more and more options are there for your joined travelling.
First time on vacation with your pet: How to organize it ?
Below we have prepared for you the perfect matching by making a list of 10 accommodation options in Greece that are pet friendly and offer COCO-MAT sleep. At the same time, we give you tips supported by Woof Together for a beautiful and enjoyable summer!
Combining COCO-MAT sleep with a pet friendly philosophy!
Each accommodation has its own pet policy with specific terms such as age, size and number of pets per room, so you will need to confirm the relevant details before booking your stay.
Below is the list of 10 pet friendly accommodations:
Have you finally arrived at the hotel? Make your pet comfortable by preparing his corner with his crib and let him tour around the room. If your pet is a cat be very careful with the window nets!
Vacation with your pet: What to take with you?
- Poop bags
- The collar with his ID (you must have the electronic marking in case you lose your pet during the holidays)
- A mouthpiece. By law it is mandatory for the public transportation.
- The HealthLog Book updated with the rabies vaccination (it is mandatory for the hotel as well).
Pharmacy kit with the basic necessities such as gauze, iodine, tweezers and serum.
- Food container and delicacies
- Pet bed
- Shower gel, bath towel, comb
- Cleaning wipes
Vacation with your pet: Extra useful tips
- Moisturizing cream
- Check before you travel if there is a vet nearby at your destination
- It is important to talk to the property if they have any of the above pet amenities, so that you do not carry everything with you.
- Eye drops in case sand gets into the eyes.
- Make sure you have the same food as you used to have back home to avoid intestinal accidents
- The food in the food container must be protected from the sun.
The more responsible and organized we all are, the more pleasant we will spend our holidays!