COCO-MAT is also this year proud to announce that it’s a partner of the Inner Peace Conference, organized by DelightYoga on Saturday 5th and on Sunday 6th of October. Inspirational speakers such as Jasmine Hemsley, Andrei Ram, Annette Knopp, Scilla Elworthy and James Wallman will share their believes about life at one of the beautifull locations in Amsterdam at a big audience. COCO-MAT loves to be a partner of this special, meaningfull and auspicious event. DISCOVER OUR TRUE NATURE AND FILL YOUR COCO-NUT head WITH A LOT OF INSPIRATION!
DATE: saturday 5th and sunday 6th of October
TIme: 09.00 – 21.00u
LOCATION: various in Amsterdam, see the website
Because COCO-MAT believes that mindfulness is alost a basis-need in the previous time that we live in. Not only for the quality of your life but afcourse also for the quality of your night’s rest.
Keep looking on our social media channels at saturday 21th, then it is the ‘International Day of Peace’ and then we will give away two tickets from the InnerPeace conferentie!
And if your not lucky enough… as a part of our COCO-MAT COMMUNITY you’ll get a discount of EU. 10,- on a ticket for this special conference! Use the CODE: COCOMAT bij checking out.
SLEEPING TIPS for more Inner Peace by COCO-MAT
- Dream big! Just so you know; everything begins with a dream. If you can dream it, you can do it! Small or big. You can go everywhere you set your mind to, as long as you’ve the right intention and that makes you the master of your own thinking and action…also for you having the perfect night rest.
- Back to Basic, Back to Books. Go at least 1,5 hour offline. Read a book. Become one with the letters on the paper, to let you become tired (naturally). Take a pen and paper to write down three worries you’ve got, also maybe in the middle of the night – this helps you to get them out of your system.
- Muscle tension for the ultimate rest. Stretch yourself out. Lay down and after you’ve breath in fully, breath it out and let go of all the tensions inside of you – while you experience your fullest state of relaxation.
- Go back to nature – sleep on nature! Collect plants for your bedroom, sleep in organic sleep wear made out of cotton or even better; sleep naked! Sleep exclusively on ‘natural materials’, toxic-free and metal free. Put some lavender underneath your pillow or next to your bed. Or use other herbs which have the power to relax your mind and body, maybe even in your drink. Drink one glass of Greek Mountain tea or make tea from the physalis passion flower. Give yourself a massage with ethereal neroli or sage oils. Listen and follow your own biological clock.
- Accept. Even if sleeping is not going so well, just accept it. Observe whatever you might find inside of you, without being judgmental about it. Be gentle to yourself and have full compassion. Let go of the thought that you ‘must’ sleep or that your clock will start snoozing in a short time. Trust that your body will rest anyways while it lays down in at least a comfortable lying position.
Find your Inner Peace. Unwind, and get into the COCO-MAT state of mind.