– Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
– Recruiting, training and appraising staff
– Managing budgets
– Maintaining statistical and financial records
– Dealing with customer queries and complaints
– Overseeing implementation of pricing policy and stock control
– Overseeing customer balances due
– Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
– Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
– Preparing promotional materials and displays
– Liaising with head office in Athens (International Department)
– Administration skills
– Numerical skills
– Good IT skills
– Commercial awareness
– Excellent communication in German, English (verbal – written)
– Retail work experience (food, chain stores, supermarket) in a Senior position
– Financial administration and cash handling
– Knowledge of internet-based trading
Dusseldorf: Berliner Allee 59, 40212
Koln: Herzogstraβe 34, 50667
Stuttgart: Lautenschlagerstraße 21/23, 70173
Frankfurt: Stephanstraße 1, 60313
Berlin: Leipziger Str. 112 / Mauerstr. 12, 10117
München: Brienner Straße 7, 80333
- Meet and exceed sales target always by ensuring customers purchase most suitable product for their needs.
- Build and cultivate a loyal client base, proving customers with an excellent before and after sales service.
- Assist all aspects pertinent to the proper functioning of a store as directed by the Store Manager.
- Process orders and follow company’s procedures with regard to the proper functioning of the store effectively.
- Have a full Knowledge of the current product range and new products as they are introduced through training and information memorandums as provided by the company.
- German native speaker
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written B2 level)
- Self-empowered and motivated
- At least 8 years of direct retail sales with a proven track record
CV should be submitted in English at the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com