COCO-MAT is the leading, international, natural, bedding company operating 108 Points of sales worldwide. Are you ambitious, self-motivated and seek an opportunity to develop and grow together with COCO-MAT in Paris where we have 1 POS?
Location: Arc de triomphe, Paris, France
- Meet and exceed sales target always by ensuring customers purchase most suitable product for their needs.
- Build and cultivate a loyal client base, proving customers with an excellent before and after sales service.
- Assist all aspects pertinent to the proper functioning of a store as directed by the Store Manager.
- Process orders and follow company’s procedures with regard to the proper functioning of the store effectively.
- Have a full Knowledge of the current product range and new products as they are introduced through training and information memorandums as provided by the company.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written B2 level)
- Self-empowered and motivated
- At least 4 years of direct retail sales with a proven track record
CV should be submitted in English at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: International B2B Sales Manager
- Develop B2B Sales in France.
- Prospect, develop and finalize business agreements in the Hotel French market, in collaboration with Management.
- Oversee sales performance and report on KPI’s on his/her areas of responsibility.
- Manage, direct and develop international B2B sales team.
- Collaborate with the management team and discuss progress and opportunities.
- Actively seek new clients and explore new business potentials in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Serve as an evangelist for COCO-MAT and help the brand raise further awareness in France.
- Take ownership and facilitate all stages of B2B sales in France.
- Communicate with the international sales manager.
- Communicate with new and existing business contacts.
- Confirm and sign off written offers to new and existing clients.
- Suggest company’s participation in related exhibitions and fairs in France.
- Represent the company in all occasions necessary.
- Observe the rules of the company, draft and submit reports, as instructed, and adhere to the corporate culture and business ethics.
Skills & requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales. Experience in Luxury Sales will be considered an asset.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- French Native Speaker, English.
Please send your CV at: email@example.com